Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Stainless Steel Banding Band||Material:||201/304/316|
|Band Wideth:||1/4" ,3/8",1/2",5/8",3/4"||Band Thickness:||0.015“,0.020”,0.025“,0.028”,0.030“|
Stainless Steel Banding Band In Reel With Stainless Steel buckles For Strong Binding Strength
1.Made of stainless steel,option for 201/304
2.With good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance
3.Match with all types of stainless steel buckles
4.Length as clients options
5.Band width:1/4" ,3/8",1/2",5/8",3/4" (6.4-19MM)
6.Band thickness:0.015“,0.020”,0.025“,0.028”,0.030“ (0.4-0.75MM)
Stainless steel banding strap, also known as stainless steel packaging tape or stainless steel banding tape, tied with stainless steel buckles and the use of special banding machine binding objects, is an efficient binding method. It is widely used for bundling and installing transportation equipment, communication cables, signs and chemical pipes. It has the following main characteristics:
1. Stainless steel has good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance, and is suitable for dry outdoor or indoor environment.
2. Users can choose different specifications of stainless steel band according to the actual use needs and environment, cutting any length required;
3. with all types of stainless steel buckle matching use. It can satisfy the requirement of different use environment and tension, theoretically it can provide 1.5 tons of binding tension.
4. Use special stainless steel banding machine to install. Stainless steel banding, buckle are selected high-quality 201 304 stainless steel materials, with its strong binding strength is widely used in various fields.
5. Usually it is packed in economical cartons, and now it is packed in portable plastic cartons. It is especially suitable for emergency maintenance and high altitude operation of facilities.
How to use stainless steel band?
1. Disassemble the end of the tie band 2-3CM under the tie button.
2. Tie the belt around and bind the object and go through the buckle.
3. Tie the belt level through the blade and pressing parts of the belt tightening machine, and at the same time tightly belt the machine mouth.
4. Hold down the buckle and rotate the handle so that you can tighten the tie.
5. After tightening, the belt and belt tightening machine will be bent upward to exceed 90 degrees, so that the tie will be buckled.
6. Use stainless steel band tool to cut off the strap directly.
The FTTH Installation Accessories Set concludes:junction box,fiber wall socket(also named Single family unit rosette,SFU rosette),draw hooks,cable clamp,cable wall bushings,cable glands,cable clips,tail duct,cable wiring duct,nail clip.
Cable bushings were originally designed for indoor use on sheet rock.Cable bushings are plastic grommets inserted into a wall to provide a clean appearance for coax cable,fiber optic cable and all cable entry. Cable bushings are a low cost and fast alternative to installing traditional wall plates.They protect the cable from sharp edges when in applications. We offer different shape and size cable wall bushings,wall tubes,fiber inside corner,fiber outside corner,flat elbow,raceway duct fitting,raceway molding,bend radius,tail duct,cable clamp,wiring duct.All used for fiber optic cabling and other wire cabling projects.
Widely used for bundling and installing transportation equipment, communication cables, signs and chemical pipes.
Contact Person: Miss. Xiang