Payment & Shipping Terms:
FTTH Stranded Figure 8 Cable Outdoor Optical Fiber Cables
1. Good mechanical and temperature performance
2. High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
3. Two parallel FRP strength members ensure good performance of crush resistance to protect the fiber
4. Simple structure, light weight and high practicability
5. Steel wire used as the central strength member,Loose tube filling compound 100% cable core filling, APL moisture barrier,PSP enhancing moisture-proof ,Water-blocking material
6. Low smoke, zero halogen and flame retardant sheath
The fibers, 250µm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A steel wire locates in the center of core as a metallic strength member. The tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular cable core. After an Aluminum Polyethylene Laminate (APL) moisture barrier is applied around the cable core, this part of cable accompanied with the stranded wires as the supporting part are completed with a polyethylene (PE) sheath to be figure 8 structure.
Figure 8 cable with different sheath, GYTC8Y, GYTC8S are also available on request. This type of cable is specifically applied for self-supporting aerial installation.
Comply with Standard YD/T 1258.2-2003, ICEA-596, GR-409, IEC 60794-2-10/11, etc; and meet the requirements of UL approval for OFNR and OFNP.
FTTx, FTTH, FTTB, FTTO, Telecom network, CATV.Optical fibre jumper or pigtail Indoor riser level and plenum level cable distribution.Interconnect between instruments, communication equipments
|Fiber type(cor/cladding dimension)||8.3/125,50/125,62.5/125|
|Storage Operating temperature||-40℃~+70℃|
|Max. Load(N)||Long term||600||Short term||1500|
|Crush resistance(N/100mm)||Short term||300||Short term||1000|
Contact Person: Miss. Xiang