Payment & Shipping Terms:
FTTH Armored Staranded Loose Tube Outdoor Optical Fiber Cables Waterproof
1. Good mechanical and temperature performance
2. High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
3. Two parallel FRP strength members ensure good performance of crush resistance to protect the fiber
4. Simple structure, light weight and high practicability
5. Steel wire used as the central strength member,Loose tube filling compound 100% cable core filling, APL moisture barrier,PSP enhancing moisture-proof ,Water-blocking material
6. Low smoke, zero halogen and flame retardant sheath
The fibers, 250µm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. A steel wire, sometimes sheathed with polyethylene (PE) for cable with high fiber count, locates in the center of core as a metallic strength member. Tubes (and fillers) are stranded around the strength member into a compact and circular cable core. An Aluminum Polyethylene Laminate (APL) is applied around the cable core, which is filled with the filling compound to protect it from water ingress. Then the cable core is covered with a thin PE inner sheath. After the PSP is longitudinally applied over the inner sheath, the cable is completed with a PE outer sheath.
Comply with Standard YD/T 1258.2-2003, ICEA-596, GR-409, IEC 60794-2-10/11, etc; and meet the requirements of UL approval for OFNR and OFNP.
FTTx, FTTH, FTTB, FTTO, Telecom network, CATV.Optical fibre jumper or pigtail Indoor riser level and plenum level cable distribution.Interconnect between instruments, communication equipments
|Fiber type(cor/cladding dimension)||8.3/125,50/125,62.5/125|
|Storage Operating temperature||-40℃~+70℃|
|Max. Load(N)||Long term||600||Short term||1500|
|Crush resistance(N/100mm)||Short term||300||Short term||1000|
Contact Person: Miss. Xiang