|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pieces|
|Payment Terms:||TT,LC,West Union|
|Product:||Insulation Stripper||Material:||Plastic And Carbon Steel|
|Pack:||Separate Box Pack||Color:||Black|
|Rohs:||Yes||Cable Diameter:||4.5 To25mm|
Round Cable Plastic Insulation Stripping Tool 325 with Adjustable cutting depth
1. Made of Plastic,good quality,smooth surface and human comfortable handle
2. With adjustable cutting depth
3. Ables to remove insulation from longer section and at mid-length of the cable
4. with knob for adjusting bow limiter
5. With rotary knife
6. Scale ( Ø10, 15, 20, 25 mm ) on bow limiter
This Stipping tool 325 is mainly work for round shape wire,with diameter available from 4.5mm to 25mm .The feature design is to emove insulation from longer section and at mid-length of the cable.With both knob for adjusting bow limiter and rotary knife,you can use with YH-8084 cable stripper to cut along, in spiral and on circumference direction,changed as per your application. One tool equal to three tools combined.
More tools on option
Cablecon 'Easy' Stripping and Tightening Tool for WF100 & RG6
The "Pocket Installer"
Is the perfect companion to go with a couple of Self-Install connectors for home installations. The pocket installer combines a RG6-WF100 cable stripper with mechanical stop for proper stripping length and an 11 mm spanner. The Pocket installer makes the cable preparation much easier and precise, while the spanner can be used for proper .
1. 110 punch down tool
2. Quante 3 in 1 tool
3. Quante ID 85 tool (A)
4. Quante Pouyet STG Tool
5. MDF termination tool
6. Northern telecom type punch down tool
7. Quante ID 3000 tool
8. Krone insertion tool
9. HUAWEI DXD tools
10. Quante SID tool
11. ZTE FA6-09A1 FA6-09A2 FA6-09B1 FA6-09B2 insertion tool
12. MDF 7100 block insertion tools
13.Sunsea punch down tool
14 .Bix type insertion tool,Inserter wire 9A
15. Porta insertion tool Inserter wire 8A,used on jack tests.
1. Coaxial cable compression crimping tools For F connector/BNC connector/RCA connector
2. Coaxial cable stripper
3. Cable cutter for RG58/RG59/RG6
4. Pin extrator (3 in 1 tool,One end to enlarge space between shield and insulation for RG59,another end for RG6,the third end for locking F connector into tool socket and twist into onto a stripped cable end)
5. BNC connector removal tool for 6" 8" 12" and 16"
6. F connector removal tool for 6" 8" 12" and 16"
For more information, please check out to contact email@example.com .