Payment & Shipping Terms:
fiber optic network cable,
fiber optic light cable
FTTH Indoor Drop Wire Cable 1 / 2 / 4 core Bow type Optical Fiber Cables
1. Bow type zip type for indoor 1core,2core,4core.
2. Special low-bend-sensitivity fiber provides high bandwidth and excellent communication transmission property
3. Two parallel FRP strength members ensure good performance of crush resistance to protect the fiber
4. Simple structure, light weight and high practicability
5. Novel flute design, easily strip and splice, simplify the installation and maintenance
6. Low smoke, zero halogen and flame retardant sheath
The optical fiber unit is positioned in the centre. Two parallel Fiber Reinforced Plastics (FRP) are placed at the two sides. Then, the cable is completed with a black or color LSZH sheath.
Simplex cable use single Φ900µm or Φ600µm flame-retardant tight buffer fibre as optical communication medium, the tight buffer fibre wrapped with a layer of aramid yarn as strength member units, and the cable is completed with a PVC or LSZH(Low smoke, Zero halogen, Flame-retardant) jacket.
Excellent stripping performance of the tight buffer fibre.Aramid yarn as strength member make cable have excellent tensile strength.The outer jacket material have many advantages such as anti-corrosion, anti-water, anti-ultraviolet radiation, flame-retardant and harmless to environment etc.All dielectric structure protect it from electromagnetic influence.
Scientific design with serious processing art,available to single mode and multi-mode fibre(50/125μm and 62.5/125μm)
Comply with Standard YD/T 1258.2-2003, ICEA-596, GR-409, IEC 60794-2-10/11, etc; and meet the requirements of UL approval for OFNR and OFNP.
FTTx, FTTH, FTTB, FTTO, Telecom network, CATV.Optical fibre jumper or pigtail Indoor riser level and plenum level cable distribution.Interconnect between instruments, communication equipments
|Color||Black or other colored as customers’ request|
|Tensile (Long Term)||N||60|
|Tensile (short Term)||N||100|
|Crush (Long Term)||N/10cm||500|
|Crush (Short Term)||N/10cm||1000|
|Min. Bend Radius(Static)||mm||10|
|Min. Bend Radius(Dynamic)||mm||25|
Contact Person: Miss. Xiang