The BIX Distribution Connector is a 25-pair connector. The connector’s symmetrical construction allows termination of cables on one side and cross-connect jumper wires or BIX patch cords on the other. Each BIX connector is equipped with 50 double-ended Insulation Displacement Connection (IDC) clips for terminating plastic insulated solid copper conductors without stripping. The connector is built with two staggered rows of IDC clips enclosed in a three-layer construction of fire-retardant plastic wafers. Pair splitters on each side of the connector facilitate wire.
• Robust and installer-friendly design to reduce installation costs
• High-density connector to reduce installation space requirements
• Staggered IDC clips to ensure superior transmission performance
• Built-in pair splitters to facilitate wire insertion
• Fully enclosed clips in plastic housing to prevent injuries and protect connections
• Snap into BIX Mounts for easy insertion and removal
• Mix and match modular flexibility to accommodate different installation size requirements.
Dimensions (H x W x D)
9.4 x 168.4 x 32.77 mm (0.37 x 6.63 x 1.29 in.).
|Housing Material||Fire-retardant thermoplastic rated UL94V-0, beige||IDC Clip Material||Copper alloy with tin plating over nickel|
|Dielectric Strength||1,000 V RMS at 60 Hz for 1 minute||Current Rating||1.5 A maximum|
|Insulation Resistance||100 MΩ minimum between clips||Contact Resistance||1 mΩ per contact|
|Durability||200 insertions of any combination of wire gauge||Dimension||9.4 x 168.4 x 32.77 mm|
● Horizontal distribution or equipment terminations in telecommunications rooms and main distribution rooms.
● Interconnection terminations in consolidation points.
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.