Vinyl Electrical Tape 1700 is a good quality, economical general purpose vinyl insulating tape. It has excellent resistance to: abrasion, moisture, alkalies, acid, copper corrosion and varying weather conditions. It is a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) tape that is flame-retardant and conformable. 1700 Tape provides excellent mechanical protection with minimum bulk.
|Thickness||7 mils (0.18 mm)||Insulation Resistance||106 Megohms|
|Operating Temperature||80°C (176°F)||Breaking Strength||17 lbs/in (30 N/cm)|
|Adhesion To Steel||22 oz/in (2.4 N/cm)||Standard Condition||>1000 V/mil (39.4kV/mm)|
|Adhesion To Backing||22 oz/in (2.4 N/cm)||After Humidity Condition||>90% of Standard|
● Primary electrical insulation for most wire and cable splices rated up to 600 volts
● Protective jacketing for high voltage cable splices and repairs
● Harnessing of wires and cables
● For indoor or outdoor applications
● For above or below ground application
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.