Switching equipment and distribution systems are being increasingly moved out of central exchanges and re-located closer to customers. The ongoing development of existing networks, expanded portfolios of network suppliers and the implementation of IP services require additional space in the network structures in the “last mile” to customers. Several suppliers need to accommodate their equipment and the associated cabling in a limited space. Here, the topmost priority is to achieve the highest degree of reliability with simultaneous circuit density. The LSA-PLUS HD180 connection and disconnection PROFIL module meet the demand for high-density while delivering high-quality connectivity through LSA-PLUS connection technology. The available space is increased by up to 100% over conventional connection systems when using LSA-PLUS HD180 connection and disconnection modules.
• Insulation displacement contacts on front and rear
• Test tap for permanent connection between incoming and outgoing copper cables
• Surge voltage protection available. The active equipment is protected against voltage surges by surge voltage protection magazines. This results in signiÞcant cost savings and high service availability
• Highest contact reliability using silver-plated IDC contacts
• Optimum circuit density with 13.5 mm mounting grid dimension increases the available space by up to 100%
• Optional wire routing elements allow wires to be uniquely assigned, thereby preventing incorrect circuit connections
• Uses standard LSA-PLUS insertion tool
• Application for PROFIL rods with ø12 mm and 95 mm distance
• Suitable for use in all communication networks (POTS, DSL and IP networks)
• Used in outdoor enclosures with restricted space for cable termination
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.