It is a compact fiber terminal for use at the final fiber termination point in the customer premises.
This box provides mechanical protection and managed fiber control in an attractive format suitable for use inside customer premises.
A variety of possible fiber termination techniques are accommodated.
● Free breathing box for indoor use
● In-line and butt configuration possible for main cable
● Wrap around cable seals for main cable and drops
● Not required to cut loop-through fibers from riser cable
● Compatible with mechanical splice, heat shrink sleeves
● LSZH material
● Transient free customer provisioning
● Drop cables are terminated individually
● Separate storage of un-connected fibers from spliced drop fibers
● Possibility to integrate PON splitters
● Easy drop cable termination on strain relief devic
|Capacity||48 splices/8 SC-SX|
|Splitter Capacity||PLC 2x1/4 or 1x1/8|
|Cable Ports||2 cable ports - max Φ8mm|
|Drop Cable||8 drop cable ports - max Φ3mm|
|Sizel HxLxW||226mm x 125mm x 53mm|
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.