Our Indoor Fiber Distribution Terminal provides Customer Premises Equipment applications with a compact and secure enclosure for connecting fiber cables within building entrance locations, communications closets, and other indoor environments. This mini style distribution box is widely applied in the FTTX network to connect drop cable and ONU devices through fiber port.
● With protective doors, dustproof
● Suitable for many types of modules, used in cabling work area subsystem
● Embedded type surface, easy for installation and removal
● Available for fiber optic SC simplex or LC duplex and can be used in both surface mounted installation and concealed panel installation
● All modules are solderless mod
|Temperature||-50C -- 600C|
|Humidity||90% at 30 T|
● Optical fiber communication system
● Fiber optic CATV, FTTH Fiber to the Home
● Optical fiber access network
● Testing instruments, fiber optical sensors
● Fiber optic patch panels, cabinet type or wall-mounted type fiber optic distribution units
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.