It provides mechanical protection and managed fiber control in an attractive format suitable for use inside customer premises. A variety of possible fiber termination techniques are accommodated.
● Ergonomically & compact design
● Ability to allow cables to enter from rear or bottom of the unit
● Removable cover for easy access
● Indoor use for small and large business premises
● Easy re-entry with a minimum of tools, time and cost
● Up to 4 cores (heat shrink) or 2 cores (3M mechanical splices)
● Can hold 2 SC simplex adaptor or 2 LC duplex adaptor
● Can be used for Blown Tube cable or common cable
|Color||White||Spliced Fiber Capacity||4 splices|
|Size||105mm x 83mm x 24mm||Cable Ports||2 patch ports, 3 round ports (10mm)|
This box is a compact fiber terminal for use at the final fiber termination point in the customer premises.
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.