This rack mount fiber patch panel is designed to fit on a standard 19" rack or optical fiber distribution frames, and provide optimal protection for your fiber optic applications. There are 4 cable entry points on the back of the fiber housing fitted with rubber grommets to protect the fiber optic cable from damage. Upon on customer’s request, it can being loaded up to 48 connections, each fiber enclosure includes one cable routing spool and 24 fiber splice tray.
● Top quality steel with electrostatic painted ensures the strong body and pleasing appearance
● Easy Installation: 19" wall mounting
● Easy Operation: Drawer style
● Cable inlet system on the rear side has excellent performances for fixing outdoor cables
● Fully stable patch panel, no risk of movement
● Adoptable adapter types: FC, SC, LC
● Options of splice trays & fiber management guides
● Protected patch panel offers secure environment for adapters, patch cords and pigtails
|Dimensions and Capability|
|Temperature||-5° C to 60° C||Humidity||90% @ 30° C|
|Air Pressure||70kPa – 106kPa|
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.