Fiber optic pigtail assemblies are utilized in terminating fiber optic cables via fusion or mechanical splicing. High-quality pigtails combined with correct fusion splicing practices offer the best performance possible for fiber optic cable terminations.
We manufacture and distribute a broad range of factory terminated and tested fiber optic pigtail assemblies. These assemblies are available in various fiber types, fiber/cable constructions and connector options.
Factory-based assembly and machine connector polishing ensure excellence in performance, intermate ability and durability. All pigtails are video inspected and loss tested using standards-based testing procedures.
● High-quality, machine polished connectors for consistent low loss performance
● Factory standards-based testing practices provide repeatable and traceable results
● Video-based inspection ensures connector end faces are free of defects and contamination
● Flexible and easy to strip fiber buffering
● Identifiable fiber buffer colors under all lighting conditions
● Short connector boots for ease of fiber management in high density applications
● Connector cleaning instructions included in each bag of 900 μm pigtails
● Individual packaging and labelling provide protection, performance data and traceability
● 12 fiber, 3 mm round mini (RM) cable pigtails available for high density splicing applications
● Range of cable constructions to suit every environment
● Large stockholding of cable and connectors for a fast turnaround of custom assemblies
LC, SC, ST and FC connectors
at 850 and 1300 nm
UPC at 1310 and 1550 nm
APC at 1310 and 1550 nm
Insertion Loss (dB)
Return Loss (dB)
● Permanent termination of optical fiber via fusion splicing
● Permanent termination of optical fiber via mechanical splicing
● Temporary termination of optical fiber cable for acceptance testing
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.