• Dead-ending of 11 to 14 mm ADSS cables
• Minimum breaking load of 15 Kn
• Installation on any pole hardware fitting
• All plastic parts are UV resistant and tested in conditions equivalent to min 25 years
Plastic and stainless steel
The clamps will be used as cable dead-end at end poles (using one clamp).Two clamps
can be installed as double dead-end in the following cases :
• at jointing poles
• at intermediate angle poles when the cable route deviates by more than 20°.
• at intermediate poles when the two spans are different in lengths
• at intermediate poles on hilly landscapes
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.