The pen-type visual fault locator is specially designed for field personnel who need an efficient and economical tool for fiber tracing, fiber routing and continuity checking in optical networks. And it is the essential test tool for the FTTH project. This visual fault locator is with so many advantages, such as long working life, rugged, portable, beautiful appearance and so on. It is the best choice for the field personnel.
● 2.5mm universal connector; but for 1.25mm connectors, we can provide FC (male)-LC (Female) adaptor
● Power: 5mw(>5km), 10mw (>10km), 20mw (>20km), 30mw (>30km), 40mw (>40km)
● Operates either in CW or Pulsed mode with constant output power
● Low battery warning ● Long battery life (up to 60 hours)
● Drop-resistant and dust-proof design of laser head
● Laser case ground design prevents ESD damage
● Portable and rugged
● Easy to use
● 360° rotation protecting ring
● Find breakpoints, poor connections, bending or cracking in fiber optic cables
● Find faults in an OTDR dead zone
● Is used for end-to-end visual fiber identification.
● Maintenance in telecom, CATV
● Test Lab of optical fibers
● Fiber routing and continuity checking in optical networks
● Other fiber optic measurements
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.