Our Optical Fiber Identifier can quickly identify the direction of transmitted fiber and display the relative core power without any damages to the bend fiber. When the traffic is present, the intermittently audible tone is activated.
This optical fiber identifier also recognizes the modulation like 270Hz, 1kHz and 2kHz. When they are used to detect the frequency, the continuously audible tone is activated. There are four adapter heads available: Ø0.25, Ø0.9, Ø2.0 and Ø3.0. This optical fiber identifier is powered by a 9V alkaline battery.
● Suitable for 0.25/0.9/2.0/3.0mm fifibers
● Test sensitivity: -40dBm to 10 dBm.
● Confifigure VFL function, 2.5mm universal
● Be equipped with LED light,more con- venient to check the fifibers in the dark
● LED backlight display, suitable for various environments without auxiliary lighting.
● Test distance up to 5km, high stability
● Easy to carry, no need to replace the chucks.
● Strong light source, strong penetrating power
|Wavelength Recognition Range||800nm to 1700nm|
|Signal Recognition Type||CW,270 Hz ± 5%,1 kHz ± 5%,2 kHz ± 5%|
|Detector Type||φ1mm InGaAs 2 pcs|
|Adapted fiber type||Universal Holder for φ0.25(Bare Fiber),φ0.9,φ2.0,φ3.0 Cable|
|Signal Direction||Left & Right LED|
|Optical Power Reading Range||-40 dBm to 10 dBm|
|Signal Frequency Range||270Hz,1kHz,2kHz|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10℃ to 60℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-25℃ to 70℃|
|Power range 1mW||1mW|
|Testing distance 3-5km||3-5km|
|Laser type LD||LD|
|LED light Support||Support|
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.