DOWELL Attenuators are qualified for submarine networking system.
DOWELL Singlemode Attenuators are manufactured by Build Out Process to get excellent operational stability and highly automated workstation to have superior repeatability & uniformity.
Patented technology focused on all attenuated fiber & perfect polishing treatment results for nice quality in terms of low ripple, no visible scratch, cracks, chips, blemishes or pits under 400X DORC, and specialty that RL< -55 for any dB value.
We offer 1~20 dB and standard attenuation values at 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 dB, advantaging economy scale for mass productive supply and custom-made attenuation value meeting your specific requirement, supported by our technical team to obtain the best synergy.
● Wavelength Independent
● Low ripple
● Excellent environmental stability
● Design certified to more than 200mW continuous
● Power handling capacity with no degradation in performances
● Back reflection performance to < -55dB available
● For UPC and < -60dB available for APC
● Polarization insensitiv
Att. < 5
Att. > 5
-40 to +75
< 0.1 X att. value
Environmental & mechanical
Uncontrolled Operating Environment
- 40°C to +75°C, RH 0 to 90% ± 5%, 7 days
- 40°C to +70°C, RH 0 to 95%
Humidity Condensation cycling
- 10°C to +65°C, RH 90% to 100%
43°C, PH = 5.5, 7 days
10 to 55 Hz 1.52 mm amplitude for 2 hours
200 cyc., 3 ft., 4.5 ft., 6 ft. per GR-326
6 ft. drop, 8 cycles, 3 axe
● Long Haul Telecommunication
● Fiber in the Loop (FITL)
● Local Area Networks (LAN)
● Cable TV & Video distribution
● Passive Optical Networks
● Network Testing
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.