● Double the capacity, perfect space saving solution
● Small size, large capacity
● High return loss, Low insertion loss
● Push-and-pull structure, convenient for operation;
● Split zirconia (ceramic) ferrule is adopted.
● Usually mounted in a distribution panel or wall box.
● The adapters are color coded allowing easy identification of the adapter type.
● Available with single-core & multi-core patch cords and pigtails.
Fiber optic adapters (also called couplers) are designed to connect two fiber optic cables together. They come in versions to connect single fibers together (simplex), two fibers together (duplex), or sometimes four fibers together (quad).
Adapters are designed for multimode or singlemode cables. The singlemode adapters offer more precise alignment of the tips of the connectors (ferrules). It is ok to use singlemode adapters to connect multimode cables, but you should not use multimode adapters to connect singlemode cables.
0.2 dB (Zr. Ceramic)
0.2 dB (500 Cycle Passed)
- 40°C to +85°C
95% RH (Non Packaging)
≥ 70 N
Insert and Draw Frequency
≥ 500 times
● CATV System
● Optical Networks
● Testing / Measurement Instruments
● Fiber To the Home
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.