Anchor or tension clamps for all dielectric self-supporting cable (ADSS) are developed as a solution for aerial round fiber optic cables of different diameters. These optical fiber fittings installed on short spans (up to 100 meters). ADSS strain clamp is enough to keep the aerial bundled cables in tight strength position, and appropriate mechanical resistance archived by conical body and wedges, which does not allow the cable to slip from the ADSS cable accessory The ADSS cable route may be dead-end, double dead-ending or double anchoring.
ADSS anchor clamps are made of
* Flexible stainless steel bail
* Fiberglass reinforced, UV resistant plastic body and wedges
The stainless steel bail allows installations of clamps on pole bracket.
All the assemblies passed the tensile tests, operation experience with temperatures ranging from -60℃ up to +60℃test: temperature cycling test, aging test， corrosion resistance test etc.
● Light, high-quality aluminium alloy with high mechanical and weathering resistance, UV-resistant
● Wedge: Thermoplastic material of high quality and mechanical resistance and weather conditions, UV-resistant
● Handle cable: stainless steel
● Minimum breaking load: 15kN
● Wide range of cable dimensions from 8 to 12 mm
● Toolless installation for fast and efficient installation
● Universal fixing with the bracket mounted on the column substructur
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.