This drop clamps is a cost-effective solution for the dead-ending on poles of FTTH figure-8 cables with steel or dielectric messenger Ø 3 to 9mm deployed on distribution networks (spans up to 90m).
This clamp offers a tensile strength of 200daN. Designed with a short, opening and conical body, a jaw with two plastic wedges and a flexible bail.
● Simple and fast installation, requiring no tools
● Cable clamping on 60mm length
● Efficient cable grip due to the conical wedges design
● Installation with zero bend radius constraint
● Mounting on all pole line hardware with closed eye
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.