Suspension clamps included within the DS family are designed with a hinged plastic shell equipped with an elastomer protective insert and an opening bail. The clamp's body secures by tightening an integrated bolt.
● Lightweight, cost-efficient and compact design
● A comprehensive range compatible with all cables with Ø from 5 to 17mm
● Installation within a couple of seconds, requiring no tools
● Mounting on all pole line hardware with closed eye and min. Ø 10mm
● Mobile suspension clamps offer an increased cable protection against aeolian vibration
DS clamps are used for enabling mobile suspension of round or flat drop cables Ø 5 to 17mm on intermediate poles used for distribution networks with spans up to 70m. For angles superior to 20°, it is recommended to install a double anchor.
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.