P House Hook was designed to secure CATV drop cable to the side of a subscriber's house by either accepting the bail of drop wire clamps, or by wrapping the support wire of drop cable around the screw eye.
● Used to support drop wire clamps, dead-end clamps, and service drops on utility poles and buildings.
● Manufactured with curved upward “fetter” type thread that can be either wrenched or driven.
● Knurled ring provided to ensure proper driving depth.
● Offset flat head to ease driving.
● Hot dip galvanized or Mechanically Galvanized
P House Hook
Mechanically Galvanized or HDG
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.