The OTDR launch fiber box is used with optical time domain reflectometers to help minimize the effect of the OTDR launch pulse on measurement uncertainty. Units are available in any length up to 2km and housed in a rugged, airtight or watertight carry case.
● Pulse Suppressor, Launch Box, Delay Line, Installation/Testing, Training, Calibration
● Compound Latch for positive seal and easy opening with locking feature.
● Nonmetal construction will not dent, corrode, or conduce electricity
● Water and dust proof allowing the unit to be taken into almost any environment
● Auto Purge Valve for changes in altitude and temperatur
1. Connector type: SC, LC, ST, FC, E2000. MPO etc
2. Length: from 500m to 2KM
3. Dimension: length*width*height, 13cm* 12.1cm *2.5cm
4. Easy open latch
5. Water resistant, crushproof and dust proof
6. Material: SR Polypropylene
7. Color: Black
8. Operating temperature -40℃ to +80℃
9. Type of fiber: YOFC G652D SMF-28
10. Lead length: 1m-5m, outside diameter 2.0mm or 3.0mm
11. Back Reflection (RL) < -55 DB
12. GR-326 Standard
(1) Apex offset: 0 - 50 um
(2) Radius of curvature 7 – 25 nm
(3) Fiber roughness: 0 – 25 nm
(4) Ferrule roughness: 0-50 nm
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.