OTDR Launch Cable Box is used with Optical Time Domain Reflectometers (OTDRs) to help minimize the effects of the OTDRs launch pulse on measurement uncertainty. Available in many different configurations and fiber lengths.
● Calibration compound latch for positive seal
● Easy opening with locking feature
● Nonmetal construction will not dent, corrode, or conduce electricity
● Water and dust prove allowing the unit to be taken into almost any environment
● Case can house up to 2,000 meters of fiber auto purge valve for changes in altitude and temperature in altitude and temperature
|Box Material||SR Polypropylene||Color||Yellow|
|Cable Length||150m, 500m, 1km, 2km||Connector||SC, LC, FC, ST|
|Typical||< 0.5dB||Operating||-40°C to +55°C|
|Loss||@ 1310nM for 1000m||Temp.|
|Dimension||24 x 14 x6.6cm||Weight||0. 75kg|
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.