● Rapid evaporation
● Safe on plastics
● All purpose cleaner – many applications
● The best surface preparation prior to bonding, coating or printing
● Dissolves a majority of soils found in the work place
Pre-saturated IPA Wipes are convenient and effective-each wipe contains an optimal amount of solvent for the cleaning task. Pre-saturated wipes replace dispensing bottles and glass containers, and minimise user exposure, improving health & safety. The wipes are 68gm2 hydroentangled cellulose/polyester with low particulate generation and extra absorbency. They resist tears, hold their strength even when wet, and are non-abrasive.
Isopropyl alcohol (IPA or isopropanol) is the solvent of choice for the final preparation, cleaning and degreasing of all substrates prior to adhesive bonding. It is useful for the cleaning up of many uncured adhesives, sealants and resins.
IPA wipes are used for cleaning in cleanrooms and other controlled environments because of their enhanced ability to clean a wide range of contamination from critical surfaces, and the isopropyl alcohol evaporates quickly. They remove dust, grease and fingerprints, and are particularly effective on stainless steel. Because they are safe on most plastics, our pre-saturated IPA wipes have found a huge variety of uses in general cleaning and degreasing.
155 x 121mm
140 x 105 x 68mm
● Digital printers and print heads
● Tape recorder heads
● Printed circuit boards
● Connectors and gold fingers
● Microwave and telephone circuitry, mobile telephones
● Data processing, computers, photocopiers and office equipment
● LCD panels
● Medical equipment
● Flux cleaning and removal
● Optics and fibre optics, fibre optic connectors
● Phonograph records, vinyl LPs, CDs, DVDs
● Photographic negatives and slides
● Preparation of metal and composite surfaces prior to painting
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.