RBT Riser Break-out Tool is designed to cut an access window in 8.5mm, 10.5mm, and 14mm riser cable jackets without adjustment.
● Lightweight aluminum body construction
● Fits into small areas for closely packed riser cables
● Can be used on cable mounted directly to wall
● Blade is recessed for user safety
● Easily replaceable blade with no adjustments
8.5mm, 10.5mm and 14mm
100mm x 38mm x 15mm
1.Grasp the tool in the area of the window cut, applying forefinger pressure on the cable against the blade. (Fig.1)
2.Draw the tool in the direction ofthe desired window holding pressure against the cable. (Fig.2)
3.To terminate the window cut, lift the back end of the tool until the window chip breaks off (Fig.3)
4.The low profile design also allows for tool operation on a face mounted cable. (Fig.4)
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.