· WireMap : It obtains the continuity for each one of the wires of the cable and the pin-out of the same ones. The result obtained is a pin-out graphic on the screen from pin-A to pin-B or error for each of the pins. It also shows those cases of crossing between two or more hilos
· Pair-and-Length : Function that allows to calculate the length of a cable. It has TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) technology that measures the distance of the cable and the distance to a possible error if there is one. In this way you can repair damaged cables already installed and without having to re-install a whole new cable. It works at the level of pairs.
1. Measure network cable length and determine the distance of broken point.
2. Check wiring error for STP/UTP, Coax cable, such as open ,short , cross connection .
3. Memory function for calibration data storage
4. Portable unit with long battery life
5. Automatically time-delay shut off.
|Indictor||LCD 53x25 mm|
|Max. Distance of Cable Map||300m|
|Max. Working Current||Less than 70mA|
|Faults LCD Display||LCD display|
|Battery Type||1.5V AA Battery *4|
|Remote Unit Specifications|
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.