●The fiber distribution box is the equipment of the user access point in the optical fiber access network, which realizes the access, fixing and stripping protection of the distribution optical cable. And it has the function of connection and termination with the home optical cable. It satisfies the branch expansion of optical signals, fiber splicing, protection, storage and management.
●Total enclosed structure
●Clamping for feeder cable and drop cable ,fiber splicing,flxation,storage,distribution···etc,all in one.
●Cable,pigtail,patch cords are running through own path without disturbing each other,cassette type SC/FC/PLC adaptor installation
●Distribution panel can be flipped up,feeder cable can be placed in a cup-joint way,easy for maintenance and installation.
●Cabinet can be installed by the way of wall-mounted,suitable for both indoor and outdoor uses.
1. The box body is made of high-quality engineering plastics and the product has nice appearance and good quality;
2. Can install 8 Mini waterproof adapters;
3. Can install one piece of 1*8 mini splitter;
4. Can install 2 splice trays;
5. Can install 2 pieces of PG13.5 waterproof connector;
6. Can access 2 pcs of fiber cable with diameter of Φ8mm～Φ12mm;
7. It can realize the straight-through, divergence or direct splicing of optical cables, etc.;
8. The splice tray adopts the page-turning structure, which is convenient and quick to operate;
9. Full curvature radius control to ensure that the curvature radius of the fiber at any position is greater than 30mm;
10. Wall mounting or pole mounting;
11. Protection level: IP 55.
Fiber distribution box
Quantity of splice tray
Storage of splice tray
Type and qty of adapters
Mini waterproof adapters （8 pcs）
Wall mounting/ Pole mounting
1. Optoelectronic performance
Connector attenuation (plug in, exchange, repeat) ≤0.3dB
Return loss: APC≥60dB, UPC≥50dB, PC≥40dB
Main mechanical performance parameters
Connector plug durability life＞1000 times
2. Use environment
Operating temperature: -40℃～＋60℃;
Storage temperature: －25℃～＋55℃
Relative humidity: ≤95% (＋30℃)
Atmospheric pressure: 62～101kPa
The fiber distribution box complies with the YDT 2150-2010 fiber distribution box industry standard.
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.