●This fiber optic wall socket is used for splicing and termination between indoor fiber optic cable and pigtails. Light weight, small size and easy installation. Adopting the splice trays for easy operations. Reliable earth device,equipment with fitting for fiber-optic cable fixing.
Fiber Wall Socket /2 Ports FTTH Fiber Optic Terminal Box for INDOOR USE
● Terminate up to 2 Fiber.
● Cater for different fiber adapter / flange : SC / FC / LC / ST
●Various design to cater for fusion splice or field assembly connector.
● Perfect for any FTTH indoor application, home or working area.
● Used in the end termination of buildings to fix, splice with pigtail also can.
●The bottom lid, easy installation, convenient operation and maintenance.
●This FTB design can satisfy the fiber bending radius and small redundant fiber inventory requirements, to provide security for the import of optical fiber.
1. Small size, light weight, use conveniently
2. ABS material, fireproof and dust-proof
3. Radians appearance makes it slinky
4. Suitable for various modules and multimedia interfaces
5. Embedded chart and logo position make it easy to identity
6. Support MM or SM fiber connection
7. 2 ports for SC simplex, LC duplex adapters
8. Detailed information
9. Very thin and matches with other A86 panels in homes and also meet the open or concealed cabling for optical cables
10. Used in FTTH indoor application, home or work area
11. Provide users with optical access or data access
12. May store surplus fiber inside, easy for operation
13. A user end product to realize optical fiber to desktop solution.
14. It can be used in home or working area to accomplish double-core fiber access and port output.
15. Used in the end termination of residential buildings and villas, to fix and splice with pigtails.
|Material||PC (Fire resistance, UL94-0)||Operating Temperature||-25℃∽+55℃|
|Relative Humidity||Max 95% at 20 ℃||Size||86 x 86 x 24 mm|
|4 cores||Weight||40 g|
● FTTx, FTTH, FTTB, FTTO, Telecom network, CATV. Provide fusion and storage appliance for optical cables, for indoor fiber optic cable distribution.
● Installation Method (in overstriking) : Floor Standing / wall mounted / pole mounted / rack mounted / corridor mounted / mounted in cabinet.
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.