● Tester for UTP, telephone and coaxial network cables that also detects the pin-out of the cables.
● Allows testing of UTP cables 10Base-T, 100BaseTX, 1000-BaseTX and RJ11 and RJ12 telephone cable.
● It allows the verification of small network cables or already installed cables because it has two modules (local and remote).
● The local module has a RJ45 and RJ11 female connector and a line of 8 LEDs for pin verification pin (origin and destination).
● RJ 45 Jack x2, RJ11 jack x2 (separated), BNC connector x1.
● Power Source: DC 9V Battery.
● Housing Material: ABS.
● Test: RJ45, 10 Base-T, Token ring, RJ-11/RJ-12 USOC and Coaxial BNC Cable.
● Automatically check cable for continuity, short open and crossed wire pairs.
● Coaxial cable port identifies cable conditions including shorts, shield opens and center conductor breaks.
● Test result Display by LED.
● 2 Speed auto-scan function.
● Main unit and remote allow one-person testing.
● Dimension: 102x106x28 (mm)
|For Use With||Test and troubleshoot pin connections of RJ45, RJ11,|
and RJ12 connectors
|Includes||Carrying case, 9V Battery|
LEAVE A MESSAGE
The first thing we do is meeting with our clients and talk through their goals on a future project. During this meeting, feel free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions.