Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||F Connector Crimping Tool||Connector:||For TRS, DRS, RCA, BNC And IEC|
|Original For:||PCT-AIO-CT||Advantage:||Compress The Connectors Completely|
krone insertion tool,
network termination tool
PCT F Connector Tool for 18 & 21 mm TRS, DRS, RCA, BNC and IEC Compression Connectors
1. Pop out mandrel allows for BNC and right angle connections to be made with ease for series 6, 7, 11 and 59 cables
2. Compatible with most 75 ohm compression connectors and can change between stroke lengths to accommodate many connector types
3. Compatible with F connectors, RCA connectors and BNC connectors
4. Compatible with 18 mm and 21 mm stroke length options
5. Latch mechanism allows for convenient storage in any tool bag
Professional Compression Coaxial F connector crimping tools
F Connector tool for 18 & 21mm TRS DRS RCA BNC and IEC Compression Connectors PCT-AIO-CT
The compression tool PCT is a rugged and compact all-in-one compression tool that works with almost every connector on the market, including F, TRS, DRS, RCA, BNC, IEC, DPS and right angle connectors. They offer different compression lengths that can be selected with the push of a button.
Coxial cable stripper and cutter is also available .
Good feedback from our clients:
This tool is fantacy to replace PCT-AIO-CT,a high quality tool made for professional consistent results every time. I've purchased two other compression tools from other manufacturers and the results were less than satisfactory. They didn't compress the connectors evenly or completely. Requiring you to spin the cable and make multiple attempts at fully compressing the connector, often times having to cut off the mistake from the end of the cable and making another attempt at attaching another compression connector. There is nothing more frustrating than having to waste compression fittings because the tool won't do what it's designed to do.
The YH-8088 is dead simple to use and the results are consistantly perfect. Great tool to have in the toolbox and definitely the right tool for the job!
In short, we offer the networking tools for cutting and stripping coaxial cable, twist cable, and optical fiber. And professional compression crimping tool for different connectors, insertion tools for different modules .To save cost for customers, we have desired some tools with multi-function. So you can keep one tool instead of several different types. Meanwhile, for some coaxial cable crimping tool you can change the head to fit the cable specification yourself. It will make you lose weight on tool set but to finish your work perfectly.
1. 110 punch down tool
2. Quante 3 in 1 tool
3. Quante ID 85 tool (A)
4. Quante Pouyet STG Tool
5. MDF termination tool
6. Northern telecom type punch down tool
7. Quante ID 3000 tool
8. Krone insertion tool
9. HUAWEI DXD tools
10. Quante SID tool
11. ZTE FA6-09A1 FA6-09A2 FA6-09B1 FA6-09B2 insertion tool
12. MDF 7100 block insertion tools
13.Sunsea punch down tool
14 .Bix type insertion tool,Inserter wire 9A
15. Porta insertion tool Inserter wire 8A,used on jack tests.
1. Coaxial cable compression crimping tools For F connector/BNC connector/RCA connector
2. Coaxial cable stripper
3. Cable cutter for RG58/RG59/RG6
4. Pin extrator (3 in 1 tool,One end to enlarge space between shield and insulation for RG59,another end for RG6,the third end for locking F connector into tool socket and twist into onto a stripped cable end)
5. BNC connector removal tool for 6" 8" 12" and 16"
6. F connector removal tool for 6" 8" 12" and 16"
For more information, please check out to contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Contact Person: Miss. Xiang